The official site of RAW Marketing, LLC. Chicago | OKC | LA | CO
Marketing Management Frequently Asked Questions
This is were we answer the most common questions about using our marketing and brand management services. If you find that you still have unanswered questions, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Let’s start with features of our services that differentiate us from the other digital marketing agencies:
- Integrated Services: Whether you’re looking for a marketing professional to create your next award winning campaign, a Publicist to represent your professional image, or a graphic designer to create the perfect image for your business/brand or product. We can assist you in every aspect of your marketing needs and take over the entire process from beginning to end.
- Specifics & Details of Services: We provide exact specifications of each of our programs – right down to the number of pitches we have made for your PR campaign, the number of tweets/posts per day for your social marketing program, how we engage your following, and where we pull or custom create our content. There is no guesswork and no vague descriptions of services being offered.
- Strategy, Implementation, and Ongoing Account Management: Once we create your specific Marketing/PR plan, we put our team to work and fully implement your strategy. This includes content development, content creation, engagement with your followers/contacts, community building, relationship building and reporting.
- Flexible Contracts: While our goal is keep you as a satisfied client for years to come, you are under no obligation to stay any longer than you desire. While small results are seen immediately in social marketing campaigns, larger more strategic campaigns can expect to larger results within 90 days. PR campaigns have a longer lead time and will require a 6 month minimum commitment. We know that the key to retaining your business is to not only meet, but consistently exceed your expectations.
- A True Partnership: Most importantly, your goals are our goals. We monitor the progress and results of your campaign to identify improvement opportunities. During daily campaign reviews we are able to identify opportunities for improvement, cross-promotion and cross-branding opportunities and ways to improve your marketing, PR or social marketing effectiveness.
- Proven Results: We know what we can achieve for you and what we can’t. We measure success by specific metrics including expanded visibility, growth in following, increased engagement, and greater website traffic. These are the outcomes we can impact on social marketing campaigns. We do not promise more sales or greater profits; rather, we strive to make more people aware of your brand and then encourage them to take action (follow you, retweet you, visit your website, come by your store, call your location). Once we get them to you, it is up to you to convert them to customers.
- Experience in Providing Success: RAW Marketing prides itself in providing big agency-style Marketing, PR and digital design services at a fraction of the cost, because instead of writing articles discussing what should be done in social media or SEO, we are doing it every day. We have documented, successful campaigns, design creations and ongoing strategies for each of our clients. We know the coming trends in social marketing, SEO and web design, before ‘thought leaders’ are discussing them. We are embedded in each platform that we utilize.
Time Saving Answers to Our Most Frequent Questions
As with all marketing campaigns, the main goal is to increase your visibility, increase your audience, and promote your product or service. After your contract is signed, we send you a list of items that we need to get started on your project. The more information you can give us (your blogs, websites, links to your articles, etc.), the more we will understand your voice, and the more resources we’ll be able to send your followers to. Once we receive all the necessary logins and information, your SMM (Social Marketing Management) program will begin within a week.
Schedule a time to chat, today, and find out how RAW Marketing can help you get more from your social media investment.